
We've been helping the Relief Society President in this ward try to track down a lot of the less actives and she is so overwhelmed by the list. You know, I never much thought about all the behind the scenes stuff that goes on trying to keep the ward running. But as a missionary we always seem to be in the middle somewhere. I think I'll try to be a much better help to the auxiliary presidencies when I get home... they need it.
Oh, I showed the Passics our game where we draw people in sections and fold the paper over and pass it on and they thought it was hilarious and we did that for Family Home Evening when we were over there.
But guess what? Two of our investigators have set baptism dates, so if everything works out we should be able to see them baptized before the end of the transfer. But if not, I know they'll be baptized, I just probably won't get to be there. That's our excitement for the week. We're also helping one of our less active ladies that we've gotten to come back to church stop smoking.
But I guess I've run out of time again. Love you all, have a good last week, Rick!
Toodles!

No comments:
Post a Comment