Friday, May 15, 2009
Technology
For the record, my mom wrote the last post. Her cheesiness level is a bit higher than mine (but I still love you, mom!). When I first got home, I really felt out of touch technology-wise as I haven't used any of it except basic email for a year and a half. It actually took me a while to feel like it was ok for me to spend my time on such things. I still answered my phone "Hello, this is Sister Johnson" for the first week or so, but I think I'm almost back to normal (if my mental states could ever really be described as such). I had a great welcome home present my first full day home - designed to re-introduce me into the advances and uses of technology - a photo radar ticket. If you consider that a real speeding ticket (which I've been told is debatable) it will be my first in my whole life! To say the least, I didn't quite appreciate the present. So, to sum it all up, I think I'm ready to keep up my blog again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment