Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Still Homeless

Still Homeless, Homeless, like the Christ child was... Yeah, but we have found an apartment that we most likely will be moving into, but sorry, still no address for you. But you can always send stuff to the mission office and they'll get it to me somehow. It's rather awkward not having a phone number to give out and people have to call the member’s house that we're living at to find us, so we have permission to go get one of those trac phones until the new mission president comes in at the end of June. That'll make things a lot easier.

My companion's name is Sarah Hill and she's from Michigan, but her family moved to Ucon, Idaho two years ago. She's an amazing co-driver :) (that's what we call the person who's not driving). Anyway, we're having a good time and we probably won't move into our new apartment for another week because we have to wait on checks and signing paperwork from Charleston.

But the Passics are happy to have us and they said they were going to call you and tell you how amazing I am. So look forward to that call, because they are pretty much amazing. He used to be the bishop in the ward here. And now that we have finally met with the Elders and figured out what our area is and we have some something to go off of, we'll be getting to work. I'm so excited to be here. The ward is really great and so excited to have us. But I am really short on time, so I'll have to go. Sorry I don't have a whole lot to write about. Maybe if we have time I can think of a few more things to write later. I hate feeling pressured..... Love you all!

~Sister Johnson.

No comments: