Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ohio Transfer

Greetings from Ohio!

Yes, Ohio. I was called to the West Virginia Charleston Mission, but have yet to serve in West Virginia. This time I just skipped right over it to Marietta, OH. It's actually right on the border and is only separated from WV by the Ohio River. It's a really cute little town.

And Yes I'm training- her name is Sister Tricia Reeves from American Fork, UT and is 23. And 6'1". I feel small. But I think we're going to have a lot of fun. We got doubled in and are taking over an elders area - so the apartment smells like 'elder'....ughhhh, I hate that smell..... And I have no idea where anything is, or what's going on, but it's all a new adventure!

I don't have a lot of time, so sorry for the shortness. And oh, the baptism of Amber went great on Sunday! I'll write a lot more next week, I promise- or maybe I’ll even write a snail letter. I love you all!

~Melissa

1 comment:

Kyle Nuttall said...

oh! too bad you didn't get transferred there two months ago! i was working in parkersburg just 20 minutes away. and you're right, marietta is a cute, cute little town. i loved it! they have a nice italian restaurant there, which i can't remember the name of right now. but it's a little expensive for typical missionary fare. maybe if you get a member to take you....