Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Coming Home!

Hey ya'll,

Figures, the computer had to do it to me one last time for old times’ sake.... it just erased my whole email...

But that's OK, because I'll see you in a couple days. It's OK to be excited, Mom, because I'm ready to come home too. Not that I haven't loved my mission, but man, am I tired. I've never been one to handle stress very well and the pace of the mission sure wears on you. If this is preparing me to be a mother, I don't think I'm going to handle it very well.... :)

We've had a busy week and I've said all my goodbyes. Everyone wants me to come back and visit, but most don't believe I really will - so I'll have to prove them all wrong after the next couple months.

But besides all the normal, amazing missionary experiences this week, I think my favorite thing this week was our garbage can. Last Wednesday it disappeared, and we couldn't figure out where it went, and we were just fixin' to go buy a new one when it suddenly reappeared yesterday on our doorstep. If the Elders didn't live so far away, I would suspect them, but as it is, we have no clue.

Well, see you in two days! I gotta go pack. ~Melissa

No comments: