Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's Cold!

Mom, you're the greatest. Yes, my Sousa CDs help with the get up and go in the morning to exercise! It's kind of fun :) We did Yoga this morning as well, but I don't think I'll be as sore this time. I was only sore for a couple days afterwards before. It's raining all day today, and cold .... I swear the weather just can't make up it's mind. Over the weekend it was in the 70's and looking like spring, and the last couple days have been below freezing...

So, guess what? I got to speak in church again this Sunday, but this time they didn't give us any notice at all, just asked us at the beginning of Sacrament Meeting, good thing they really didn't expect us to speak for very long. We were hoping we'd get out of it because the power went off right in the middle of the meeting, but there was enough light from the windows we just kept going. The winds were so strong that day there are trees down everywhere and some people were without power for a couple days.

We are so excited though about some of our investigators, Especially a girl named Tabitha, she is amazing. She will probably be getting baptized pretty soon in the next few weeks. Everything just makes sense to her and she knows it's what she's supposed to do; she grew up Baptist.

Anyway, sorry my letters aren't very spiritually uplifting. We're kind of in a hurry today. But I love you all so much!

Well, I better go. See ya'll later! ~Melissa

No comments: