Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Gallivanting

Hola Familia!

Ok, so I'm not speaking Spanish on my mission - but Rick will! That's so exciting! Honduras!

I wish I had more time to write, but you were right, we were off gallivanting for p-day and now we don't have hardly any time to email. We went to a place called Natural Bridge where there's obviously a natural rock bridge and some caverns and also a kind of creepy wax museum and all sorts of randomness. We had fun. I know I keep saying I'll send pictures, but I will - eventually :)

Well, honestly, this past week hasn't been all that exciting, so I don't really have that much to write anyway. We did have interviews with President Cowley and he said he's pretty sure I'll stay here in BV for at least another transfer (transfers are on the 9th). So it's still Virginia for me!

Well, gotta go. Love you all! Sorry it's so short.

No comments: